25 stopover hotels
Trans'Alpes summer motorbiking in the Alps
Located in the most beautiful villages in the Alps, our hotels are ideal for discovering the most majestic mountain roads and legendary passes of the Northern Alps such as Col de la Colombière, Col des Aravis, Col du Grand St Bernard, Cormet de Roselend pass or the Grimselpass in Switzerland.
Our hoteliers will happily advise you as to the itineraries most worth seeing within close proximity of their hotels.
Whatever hotel you choose, you'll be given a very warm welcome.
The advantages of our Chalet Hotels :
· Detailed suggestions for excursions/ road map at your disposal
· Guaranteed parking spaces
· Free access to the swimming pool and sauna
· Tips from our biker-hoteliers on itineraries and activities in their region
The majestic routes of the Alps, a genuine land of freedom, are waiting for you!
Head off into the peaks on a fun-packed adventure with our 100% ‘get away from it all’ itineraries selected for you by our motorbiking hoteliers.
And in the evening, you can put your feet up and relax in the comfort of your chalet hotel!
The Grand Tour of the Mont Blanc
Motorbike circuit "Le Grand Tour du Mont Blanc"
7 days / 6 nights
Find out with this circuit the most beautiful mountain roads of the northern Alps between France, Switzerland and Italy.
With a succession of mythical passes like Grimsel pass, the famous Cormet de Roselend or Col du Grand St Bernard
7-day/6-night getaway tour
The tour can be done from June until September
Total distance: 1,033 km/ 641 miles
For more information or booking please contact our call center at +33 (0) 974 762 415 or via email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have already selected your itinerary, please contact us and let us know and we will send you details of hotel prices and availability based on your choices.
- If you have not yet selected your itinerary, we will suggest one or more possible itineraries and corresponding accommodation based on the duration of your intended stay and the number of kilometres you wish to cover or hours you wish to ride per day.
We will give you all the necessary information to achieve your moto trip.
You can also book your stopover hotels directly online on our website.